What is Inshop branding
When you sell products in retail, be it your own store or through a multi-brand outlet or through modern retail outlets, you need brand and decorate the retail space. You need to put prints and creatives that capture the attention of the consumer towards your brand. Moreover, you need to make it look like the space belongs to your brand. These are universally accepted methods of retail marketing.
1. Wall / Pillar branding – The most commonly used form of inshop branding is to apply prints on the walls and pillars of a retail outlet. These graphics are usually printed on 3mm sunboard (either direct or printed vinyl mounted) and this sunboard is applied to the wall surfaces. We can’t apply vinyl directly to wall or pillar surfaces.
2. Glass branding – It could be a window glass or a partition, various form of vinyl prints are available. To know more check this post out to find out various forms of vinyl which can be used for glass and window branding.
3. Shop in shop – We create various forms of shop in shop display and POP stands at our own in-house carpentry and fabrication unit.
4. Dealer Board and glow signs – A very successful practice of retail branding includes providing dealer boards to 3rd party dealers with company branding. This helps enhance brand image at little cost and tells the consumer clearly where your product is sold.Trichy Web Designer takes turnkey projects for glow sign board installation across the country with a product range starting from budget boards to premium quality signage.
5. Standees and poster display stands – It is also feasible to place rollup standees, cutout standees and display stands at retail outlets to grab consumer attention. It is important to be innovative in this respect. We recently came up with an innovative cutout stand format which has been successfully used by a lot of our clients.
2016 © TrichyWebDesigner.com